About Collagen Creamer – Coconut
Vital Proteins Gingerbread Collagen Creamer is a festive, warming, delicious way to boost the protein content of your coffees and teas. You’ll never have to buy a separate coffee creamer again! Our Gingerbread Collagen Creamer isn’t just rich in collagen protein — it offers healthy fats from organic coconut milk, making it a great way to get nourishing fats into your coffee. Paleo-friendly and Whole30-approved, our Gingerbread Creamer is free of dairy, soy, carrageenan, gluten, artificial sweeteners, and added sugars.
Why It’s Special
- Boasts 9 grams of healthy fat from organic coconut milk powder, an excellent source of Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) and lauric acid.
- Collagen’s amino acid spectrum provides the building blocks for hair, skin, nails, bones, joints, and other connective tissues.
- Easily digested and absorbed by the body.
How To Use
Collagen Creamers work as coffee creamers, but their applications don’t end there. Use your Gingerbread Collagen Creamer in a variety of ways: Mix into any hot or cold liquid, such as coffee or tea. Bake into desserts and pastries. Sprinkled over oatmeal. Blend into a smoothie or frappuccino.
- 10 g Collagen Peptides – great for hair, skin & nails.
- 9 g of MCT-Rich Coconut Milk – boosts energy.
- No Sugar Added
- Paleo Friendly
- Whole 30 Approved